Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why won't "Next Scan" work on Cheat Engine?

I'm trying out cheat engine and I can use it perfectly fine on Pinball on Windows. But when I try it out on internet games that I know CAN be cheated with Cheat Engine (Bloons Tower Defense 3), it won't work. (I actually used this Cheat Engine like over a year ago and it worked on the same Bloons game. I just want to try it out on new games now, and I know when Chest Engine won鈥檛 work, so the game isn't the problem.)





I go to Window List, select the right window, type the first value and it work's fine. Then when I change the value in the game, change the value accordingly on Cheat Engine, and press "Next Scan," it always shows Found: 0. All of the addresses disappear, everytime I do it, no matter what. And it's Cheat Engine 5.5 and 5.6 that are doing this. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks.|||Hello


On this page you'll get


the requested information.





http://thenexus.tk/how-to-cheat-any-game鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment