Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why is my internet fast with everything but games?

I have been making some little tweaks from http://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-xp-tips/鈥?/a> My mozilla firefox loads up in about 5 seconds and pages load instantly, but whenever i have gone to play a game for example facebook's fishville, sherwood dungeon and bloons tower defense they run slow and mozilla stops responding. Why is this?|||Probably becuase the video card is not too great. My old computer had a kinda old video card, and it slowed all internet games so much, even with high speed internet. I got a new card and now i works great and fast.|||You must have flash installed or it wouldn't work. It could be a number of things to be honest.


Without looking at the specifics of your connection or setup theres little anyone can do.


I recommend trying the games in IE rather than firefox and if they run fine then its a problem with your browser settings I guess.|||make sure flash is completely up to date


also make sure you have the latest video card drivers and if you have a very basic card you may need to upgrade.


Make sure you have enough memory - those applications use a ton of memory and if it's using virtual memory they won't run well


try using Google Chrome as the browser - it made a huge difference for me and I thought my games were running just fine before!

No comments:

Post a Comment